WELCOME TO SNEAKYMUM'S BLOG


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Today is D-Day

Delivery Day has been very anti-climactic. I slept in till after 8am. Played with play-doh with the first born as he insisted on it. Fed him Corn Flakes and Milo, then 2 bowls of cherries for breakfast. Dad took over play duties so I could amuse myself cleaning in the kitchen. Then I made some lunch for the 3 of us and then the first born and I took a nap. That thus far is 'D-Day'.

I keep thinking that if I had a sleep and rest, I will eventually wake with labour contractions, as this is how Matthew's birth began. Sadly all the sleeping that I'm doing doesn't seem to be working but I'm very well rested!

At our last OB appointment during the week we were told that Baby M was fully engaged (as in there was no where else for her to go). I still have my finger's crossed that something might happen overnight!

39 weeks + 6 days pregnant


No comments:

Post a Comment