WELCOME TO SNEAKYMUM'S BLOG


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Matthew (I've lost count of how many weeks)

... I'm going to apologise in advance if this blog makes no sense and for the lack of photos these few days. I'm sick, Matthew was kind enough to pass his icky germs to me over the weekend. Little Man however bounced back after 24 hours of mild temperatures last Thursday and is back to driving me crazy with his pointing and bossing me around. Normally I'd find this pretty amusing but not this week, not when I'm sick.

I suppose I can now post that Matthew was shortlisted to be the cover model for a parenting magazine last week and attended his very first 'casting call' on Wed. I was informed that it was 'highly confidential' and was sworn to secrecy - I still don't really comprehend why? - hence refrained from telling the world about it. Unfortunately, he didn't make the cut which in hindsight was a good thing as Matthew had a temperature the next day which was the day a 4 hour photo shoot had been scheduled. It would have been a very bad 'stage mummy' thing to do to make your sick 15 mth old toddler 'work'!



My side of the family arrives this weekend - hooray!  I'm looking forward to Matthew spending lots of time with his Goong Goong (Grand-dad)and Poh Poh (Grandma) and Auntie so I can take a rest.... ZzZ ZZ ZZzz Z

No comments:

Post a Comment