WELCOME TO SNEAKYMUM'S BLOG


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Matthew 69 weeks

Matthew's Goong Goong and Poh Poh paid us a short visit a couple of weeks ago, and the little guy had a great old time asking for 'Sheee' (Cheese) and 'Brue' from his grandparents while I wasn't watching. He also got to spend one on one time with his Poh Poh so that I could duck over to Malaysia for the day to run an errand. Matthew missed me only a little and asked for his 'Nya nya' (Mama) only at nap time, other than that he was totally fine not having me around for the day.

a haircut might be in order...

I've recovered from my cold and finally regained enough energy to keep up with Matthew. Gosh he's such a handful some days! Always up to something naughty. His language and communication skills have really taken off these few weeks and is such a delight to interact with. He's always making me laugh throughout the day with his little antics. He is growing not only in stature but also as a person. I've got a couple of new videos on YouTube for your viewing pleasure :) One of the new videos is of Matthew swimming solo with his floaties, kicking his legs furiously. We had an impromptu swim lesson a few mornings ago and the swim coach gave me a few tips to encourage him to swim.

Life lately has been pretty relaxed for Matthew and I, a bit of shopping, play gym, play dates with friends, swimming and lazy lunches... Duncan however has been extremely busy at work. We are all looking forward to taking a holiday together in Cebu in a couple of weeks. There is also talk of Matthew and I joining Duncan on one of his business trips if that eventuates. Our firmer travel plans entails a trip back to Sydney for a couple of weeks in November and in December a short holiday in Hong Kong staying with some of our friends.

Our next visitors to Singapore will be Matthew's Grand Aunty Ade, arriving in a week and Uncle Tim arrives a few days after that. It's really nice hosting family from Aus.

No comments:

Post a Comment