WELCOME TO SNEAKYMUM'S BLOG


Friday, November 12, 2010

Matthew in Sydney 6-21 Nov

the lack of updates is due to the fact that we are on holidays in Sydney at the moment. We've been here a week now and Matthew and I have enjoyed catching up with friends and family, but have been a little busy. Yesterday, I took Matthew to the Early Childhood Centre for his 18 month checkup. All is looking very good indeed. He's tall and slim for his age (as expected, I mean look at his Dad!) and checks all the other milestones with flying colours. Tomorrow we head off from Sydney for the upper Hunter. I've posted a ton of pictures on Picasa already from our visit including a super one of Soc (our Golden Lab) and Matthew.

Seeing as I've had the luxury of babysitters this week, I've had some time with play on Photoshop. Here are some of the results...Look at 'em BIG gorgeous eyes!

 Lovely and Ethereal Matthew
 Vintage Matthew
 Old West Matthew
 70s Matthew
Sunshine Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment