WELCOME TO SNEAKYMUM'S BLOG


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Matthew 28 weeks

I think we are going into Matthew's 28th Week (?) Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Well, poor little Matthew had his 6mth vaccinations on Tuesday afternoon. He's had a slight fever for the past day and has been grizzly. He seems much more himself today - happy.
Matthew seems to have perfected his morning naps - for the past 4 days, he has been sleepimg 1.5 - 2 hours from 9am. He'll get tired again around midday - 1pm and will do another 40 mins or 1.5 hrs and then possibly another 40 min nap after that. This has allowed me time to bake cookies, make pannetone bread and butter pudding and make pistachio choc fudge in the past 2 days! I'm enjoying the rest I get, although some days I'm left sitting on the couch waiting for Matthew to wake up so we can play.
He's two little teeth are coming along nicely still, they've well and truely broken through the gums and are on their way up. 
A small selection of family photos from Matthew's 6 mth portraits can be view on Picasa along with the weekly snapshots

No comments:

Post a Comment